Tiaho Trust aims to significantly contribute to the New Zealand Disability Strategy’s vision of ‘A society that highly values the lives and continually enhances the full participation of disabled people’.
We endeavour to do this in Northland by positioning Tiaho Trust to be the leading proactive disability led organization in Tai Tokerau from which the community can obtain expert advice and support.
We empower the Northland community by promoting the disabled community as valued citizens who contribute, participate and add to the diversity of New Zealand society.
Photo: Tiaho Trust CEO Jonny Wilkinson with some of the people featured in “Getting out There” 2013, members of the Northland DIAS Collective and Tiaho Trust Staff.
Courtesy of The Northern Advocate
Meet our Trustees & Staff
- Vanassa McGoldrick, Chairperson
- David Senior, Tiaho Trust Board member
- Jeni Claris, Tiaho Trust Board member
- Cecelia O’Dell, Tiaho Trust Board member
- Elinor Niha, Receptionist/Administration Assistant
- Leah Petersen, DIAS Outreach Co-ordinator
- Sheryl Kibblewhite, Website Administrator
- Saffron Offen, Personal Assistant to CEO
- Stephen Sanford, Office Manager
- Jonny Wilkinson, Chief Executive Officer
- Loren Corbett, Tiaho Volunteer