We provide a range of practical assistance including:
- Provide information and education for people with brain injury and their families so they can better understand the implications of the injury.
- Support groups are an informal opportunity to catch up and share good news, ideas, topics and concerns with others who understand. Please contact us for venues and times.
- Assistance and advocacy support in liaising with ACC, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Social Development, Work & Income and other government or associated agencies.
- Information or assistance to obtain the appropriate professional help or service.
- Run training sessions for people working with people with Brain Injury.
We run the ThinkFirst Education Program, a thought provoking, powerful, upbeat program for students of all ages. The message is: you can have a fun filled, exciting life, without hurting yourself if you “ThinkFirst.”
Use your mind to protect your body
If you would like to come and see us please call first and make an appointment.
Brain Injury Association Northland is on Facebook, come and join us: facebook.com/braininjury.northland
|The Brain Injury Association information - one page||80 KB|