We provide information, education and support for people with MS and their families, encouraging a proactive approach to managing this disease.
Our area extends from Wellsford, coast to coast, through to Cape Reinga.
The services we provide include:
- Home visits
- Support and information to you and your family about your condition or in your role as caregiver
- Educates you, your family and other allied health professionals about MS and related disorders
- Advocates for you with other support agencies and health professionals
- Informs you on services available in the community
- Provides educational material, also books covering all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis which are available from the Office
- Hold Support Groups for those with MS
- Yoga classes for MS patients are held weekly at Yoga Central, Bank Street, Whangarei
- As the Office Administrator is available 14 hours a week, an answer phone is in place to take calls.
Should you require further information on any of the above services offered by MS Northland Society please do not hesitate to contact the office on 09 438 3945
Help Northland MS Society Inc raise money by doing the occasional survey by email. Every time you complete a survey we’ll get paid for it! Click this link to sign up: http://www.buzzthepeople.co.nz/helpfundraise.aspx?s=74543958
Buzz runs surveys for all sorts of organisations ranging from Government departments to ad agencies and media companies, you can unsubscribe at any time you like and they never use our member details for any promotional offers.
Please do sign up – and send this link to all your friends too so we can make a real difference!
Like and follow us on Facebook.
Like and follow Multiple Sclerosis Society of New Zealand on Facebook here.
|Northland MS Society (Inc) information - one page||57 KB|
|MS Northland's August newsletter||10 MB|