Dine at Mates Rates for MS - and Win!Published 13 May 2011, Posted in Northland / 1 Comment
Simply hold a dinner party for your friends…but make it tasty! The value they place on your meal could win you a $10,000 Shopping Spree at KITCHEN THINGS!
A team is comprised of two people who invite as many people as they wish to a dinner party at their home. As the hosts, you will buy the relevant ingredients and cook a three course meal comprising entrée, main and dessert. Guests bring their own alcohol.
At the end of the evening the guests decide the value each course and pay that amount to the hosts. The total amount paid is then donated to the MS Society of NZ.
Ways you can maximise income from your dinner party:
- Hold two sittings
- Erect a marquee in your back yard
- Hold a neighbourhood dinner party
- Ask local suppliers to donate the ingredients
- Hold a themed dinner party eg: Indian, French or Morrocan!
- Arrange sponsorship from friends, family and work mates who cannot attend
- Encourage guests to arrange sponsorship from their friends, family and work mates
The team who raises the most money for Multiple Sclerosis–WINS!
Competition runs from the 1st – 30th June 2011
Please Register at http://www.msnz.org.nz
First Prize (Top Fundraiser)
$10,000 Shopping Spree
$3,500 Shopping Spree
$1,500 Shopping Spree
The team who raises the most money WINS these fantastic prizes from KITCHEN THINGS! Please note, Kitchen Things shopping spree excludes Miele products.
Next entry: Tiaho Trust recieves NZSL Accessible Award
Previous entry: Alzheimers Society Northland Gala Dinner